Updated: November 2, 2016.
Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner is ‘high-end’ vacuum cleaner from Dyson. It comes with many old and new features for improved cleaning and usability.
Updated: November 2, 2016.
Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner Features
– Triggerhead Tool – turbine head controlled at the handle so no bending down is required. A fingertip control switches the brush bar off for delicate rugs and hard floors, and switches it on for high pick-up on carpets. Air driven rotating brush helps clean even the toughest dirt and pets hair.
– A Central Steering Mechanism – central steering mechanism for greater control. The cyclone pack articulates with the chassis, so it’s easy to control when moving around obstacles.
– Extra Tools – DC39 Animal Vacuum Cleaner comes with a Mini turbine head for cleaning pet hair and dirt from confined spaces, upholstery, stairs and the car. There’s also a Stair tool, and a Combination tool that converts to a brush tool for dusting.
– Clear Bin – lets you see when it needs emptying. The bin on a Dyson vacuum cleaner is transparent so you can see when it needs emptying – and just how much dust, dirt and pet hair your Dyson machine has picked up. Like all other Dyson vacuums, DC39 Animal doesn’t lose suction as you clean – an advantage of Dyson’s Radial Root Cyclone technology with improved suction power and performance in general.
– Captures Allergens, Expels Cleaner Air – Dyson cyclones capture microscopic particles down to 0.5 microns in size. DC39 Animal also includes a non-removable HEPA filter as an extra safeguard for allergy sufferers. It traps microscopic particles down to 1/5,000 of a pinhead, including pollen, mold and bacteria.
– No Extra Costs – Other vacuum cleaners are still designed to need replacement bags and filters – and the cost soon adds up. Dyson vacuum cleaners don’t need replacement bags or belts, so there are no extra costs to worry about.
– Ball Technology – Dyson Ball vacuum cleaners use Ball technology to overcome the steering limitations of fixed wheels. They ride on a ball, which turns on the spot so you can steer with ease. The ball also holds the heaviest component (the motor) – positioned towards the base for a lower center of gravity and greater stability. The machine moves easily around obstacles, and the ball’s smooth surface means that it doesn’t dig into the carpet pile.
– Reduced Noise Levels – With no compromise in performance Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner has all essential components located inside the acoustically insulated ball.
General Recommendation – this is ‘high-end’ vacuum cleaner from Dyson. It is great for cleaning both large and small areas very often. If you have a pet (or pets) or any allergy and similar related problem, you will appreciate suction power, rotating brush and filtering capabilities of this vacuum. Also, ‘Hygienic Bin Emptying System’ allows you to clean dust bin without making a mess – great advantage over similar systems.
This vacuum cleaner also comes with great price tag, but if you consider Dyson’s 5 year warranty, features and capabilities of this vacuum cleaner with no additional costs, then the price in the long run is not that high.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
Note: Dyson DC39 has been replaced with newer, more powerful and more versatile models – please check our Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum – Review, Comparison and Recommendation article.
With a degree in engineering, Kathryn Hansen loves to write about how things work. Having her own dilemmas on how to pick the best vacuum cleaner for her large family (with a handful of furry four-legged members as well), Kathryn decided to help others in the same situation. After all, vacuum cleaners are critical to a healthy lifestyle and people have a hard time choosing the best one for their needs.