Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum, Model NV352, is a vacuum cleaner with a large, detachable, complete anti-allergen seal technology canister (traps 99.99% dust/allergens) and offers great carpet and bare floor cleaning capabilities. Also, swivel steering makes maneuvering around the furniture easy. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum features premium pet tools, a large capacity bottom empty dust cup, an above floor cleaning attachment, and a five-year warranty.
NOTE: Some features vary from model to model, so please be sure to read descriptions and manuals before purchasing.
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum Features
There are several features that are really worth mentioning when talking about this vacuum cleaner:
– Featherweight Shark Lift-Away Vacuum – this is a very light vacuum clear, easy to push, pull and lift around
– Traps 99.99% dust/allergens – great for those having any allergy or any similar problems
– Bagless vacuum canister never loses suction – when full, easy to empty without making a mess 🙂
– Swivel steering makes maneuvering easy
– Five-year warranty – something to consider when comparing this vacuum cleaner with similar models
– Made of plastic – plastic, but durable plastic (and don’t forget five-year warranty)
– Great carpet and bare floor cleaning capabilities – great suction combined with plenty of tools that come with this vacuum cleaner
– Acceptable price – there are cheaper vacuums, but what very often what you pay is what you get
– Quiet operation – although suction is great, this is a relatively quiet vacuum cleaner. Don’t worry that you will wake up the neighbors when using this vacuum
– The beater bar can be turned off on the motorized nozzle with the 2-notch power switch. The primary nozzle can be used on the bare floors, too
– Vacuum cleaner tend to be tall when trying to get under the furniture since it can’t get past the nozzle head
– Dust bin could be larger – if you have a larger area to clean, it is likely that you will probably have to empty the dust bin after each cleaning, especially if you have small kids and pets (again, suction doesn’t deteriorate as the dust bin fills with dirt)
This vacuum cleaner can be a great ‘main’ vacuum cleaner, even if you have small kids and pets. It is not the cheapest vacuum cleaner around, but a five-year warranty justifies a little bit higher price. Since it is lightweight and can be stored in some corners, it can be a great vacuum cleaner for various ’emergencies’ – it is not as portable as hand-held cordless vacuum cleaners, but it is much stronger.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to check Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352) Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
What is the difference between Shark NV352 and the NV356E?
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum NV352 model has a 25 ft (7.6 m) power cord, while the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright NV356E model has a 30 ft (9.1m) long power cord. Also, cleaning attachments are different.
The dirt bin on the Shark 356E is larger and comes at about 2.5 lbs (1.1kg) heavier than the Shark 352 model. They both same power (1200W), HEPA grade filtration, similar cleaning path (9.5″ in 356E vs 9.25″ in 352 models) and can be converted into canister mode as well.
More on Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright NV356E can be found in Shark NV501 vs NV356E vs NV480 Comparison article.
Products Similar to the Shark Navigator NV352
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
If for one reason or another, the Shark Navigator NV352 is unavailable, then we highly recommend the BISSELL Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner as a great alternative. The triple-action brush roll and scatter-free technology allow this vacuum to pick up pet hair with absolute ease. We like that the unit’s power cord retracts automatically so you can store it with ease. And speaking of the cord, it’s 27 feet in length so you won’t have any trouble maneuvering the vacuum around.
Furthermore, the BISSELL vacuum has swivel steering to maximize the ease of use. The edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass. Plus, that you get quite a few useful accessories, including tools for removing pet hair, dust, and other unwanted pollutants.
EUREKA Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum is powered by a 6-amp motor, which provides a decent cleaning performance given the unit’s price and other feature sets. Most people might not think much of the EUREKA Airspeed given its size, but you shouldn’t be fooled. Despite its compactness, the dust cup holds 2.7 liters of dirt. And on top of that, it only weighs 7.7 pounds so you’ll have an easy time using it regardless of your physical capabilities.
The compact design also comes with the advantage of easy storage. Even if you live in a small apartment, we’re fairly certain you’ll find a spot where to store the vacuum without it getting in your way. Overall, it’s a great vacuum for those who are looking for a budget-friendly solution.
With a degree in engineering, Kathryn Hansen loves to write about how things work. Having her own dilemmas on how to pick the best vacuum cleaner for her large family (with a handful of furry four-legged members as well), Kathryn decided to help others in the same situation. After all, vacuum cleaners are critical to a healthy lifestyle and people have a hard time choosing the best one for their needs.